Tuesday, April 10, 2018

1/3!!

Welcome back!
As this woonnnnderful journey almost comes to an end, I can officially say I finished my entire film opening! I dont think i have ever been so relived and satisfied with anything ever lol. I am currently setting up a YouTube account so i can upload both my CCR and Film Opening on there. I had some troubke uploading it to my google drive as it was telling me it would day 142 HOURS TO UPLOAD. Soo i am attempting the YouTube way :) With the help of my wonderful teacher, I learned how to screen record and record my voice all at once making my life and the CCR 304949 times easier with zero need to download anything onto my Mac. I am doing my outline for the CCR to sort of get the gist of what i'll be talking about & in what order so it sounds smooth and easy to follow. As I saw in previous years project, most people begin by introducing their genre and their inspirations behind the choosing of colors, name & plot. I'll be beginning with my blog and then diving into my genre and movie title & the "story" behind it. Im really hoping i dont mess up my words HALFWAY through the CCR and have to record everything because i reeeally dont enjoy editing. I much rather ace it in one shot. Anyways, my next posts you'll be able to see me and my partners wonderful production along with the CCR and a small reflection. Let's hope this last step goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment