Monday, March 12, 2018

Week 3!!

Welcome back media friends! So this weeks plans consist of really preparing the details for our movie to be its best. We're starting this week of with deciding which soundtrack to use for our film. My teacher recommended this really interesting website I have yet to fully check out called Purple Planet which is a website in which you can access royalty free music & incorporate it in your films. We plan on using mysterious, creepy background sounds during the menacing climax scenes. Also, in the beginning of our opening, we'd like some "calm before the storm" music to open the movie.We looked over the "creepy" section in the website and really enjoyed one called "OUTCAST".



 Also, as i was doing some research for softwares to use for editing (since im really awful with edits),  I read an old students blog and she had recomended this interesting softward called "Pinnacle Studio 19". This software is meant to make editing videos much easier for newbies, like myself :). I have yet to get it because im making sure its safe and trustworthy before downloading anything onto my laptop, but when I do, I will make sure to update you guys! See you guys soon with some more updates
xoxo, Coral



“p u r p l e  p l a n e t.” Creepy - Purple Planet Royalty Free Music, www.purple-planet.com/creepy/4593380250.










No comments:

Post a Comment