Saturday, March 24, 2018

production prep~

Hi Media Buddies!
Its finally spring break!!!
So me and my partner have decided to start shooting during this break & we are using our iphones for it.  I wanted to begin some research on some editing tips because im honestly not the best. Our iphone camera should work just fine for the quality, but for right now, im just worried about the editing portion. I browsed around YouTube and found this really interesting video, link is here! It gives us some really interesting tools and how to properly use them. I really found it helpful.


I continued browsing after this video and clicked a couple websites that I read on tricks that'll make editing a breeze. Check it out!




 Me and my partner should be meeting up some time this week so ill keep you guys posted!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment