Friday, March 16, 2018

Group Meets!

Happy Friday media friends!

So this week ended off on a really good note & im super happy about that. Today in class, we met with randomly assigned groups of people and the sole purpose of it was to give and receive advice on how to better the final project. Honestly, I was not excited for this at all; I was being kind of stubborn and kept thinking that I had my plans and ideas set & I didnt want anyone else's advice because i was not going to change it. I really wanted to keep my project within my partner & I buuuuut im really really glad i didnt. I shared my ideas with my group members and they totally switched up my plan & gave me some really interesting ways to adjust my theme & overall plot. I am now extra confident on what im planning on creating and most defnitely have a better mindset going into the shooting process. They gave me ideas on editing techniques and sound motifs i could include; overall just some really cool ideas and im very appreciative of them. Im glad I was forced into this group meet! Im also really exctied to hear what my partners group has to say & what cool tips they gave her. Hopefully when we combine all our new ideas we come up with something really good. Im really excited to meet with my partner this weekend and begin filming for the second time. Our first time around didnt go so well-it started raining and we had to stop and legit "raincheck" it lol. Second time's the charm! See you guys neext weeekkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment