Thursday, March 29, 2018

Fatal Attraction

Helloooooo!
I had trouble finding the film online so I decided to look up analysis on it and tricks the producer used for certain scenes since I figured it was the only way around. I ran into this blogspot that gave details on how the characters were developed & made to seem as thrilling & creepy as possible; I found this extremely helpful since i really haven't done much research on the developing of my characters. Therefore, I decided to go ahead and do some research since I cant begin filming just yet.

I found this interesting website that gives some tips on how to form & create creepy characters followed by creepy situations. They give the situation & follow it by "what [it] would look like" which makes it much easier & clear to visualize. Check it out! 


I continued researching and found out that the speech of the character plays a major role in really emphasizng the creepiness of the character."Unsettling speech is one of the simplest ways to throw people off. Vary the style of pausing, word phrasing and similar. Half-life 2's intro sequence is a wonderful look at how that can be used." Ill continue researching as the week continues since its all i can really be doing, so ill keep you all posted.

xoxo Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment